Thank you, Anna Celeste Burke, for nominating me for the One Lovely Bog Award. I’m very proud to receive the award from such a great writer.
Anna Celeste Burke has a very interesting personal history that has led her to write amazing books. Please check out her Desert Cities Mystery. You won’t be disappointed.
I’m very happy to accept this award and pass it on to 15 other lucky bloggers. Please click on their links and visit them. I’ve been following them and enjoying their writing.
The only requirement for this award is to share it with 15 others and tell 7 interesting facts about yourself or your writing.
It’s fun to share!
My 15 Bloggers are:
One of the requirements for this award is for me to say 7 interesting facts about myself. I don’t know if these things are interesting but here goes:
- I was born in Brooklyn, New York.
- I now live in Long Island, New York.
- I find Brooklyn to be much more interesting than Long Island.
- I want to travel the world.
- The only foreign countries I’ve visited so far are Canada, Israel, and England.
- I have two beautiful daughters.
- I love to swim.